Billing and Collections Manager (closed)
National Healthcare Provider seeks a Biling and Collections Manager for thier San Angelo area facility. This position offers a competitve compensation package as well as a monthly and annual bonus based upon productivity.
- Thorough knowledge of all third party and private insurance reimbursement regulations and accounts receivable functions.
- Familiarity with Med Series 4 Systems strongly preferred.
- Must be able to exert initiative in making independent judgments in the performance of duties.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent of 3 to 4 year experience in overall Business Office applications in an acute or psychiatric facility.
- At least two years experience in Accounts Receivable Management in a Hospital Business Office setting.
- Computer skills a must.
- Prior supervisory experience, and background in accounting.
- Supervises Business Office Personnel in a professional and effective manner.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact