Quality Engineer / NDT Tester (closed)
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified
Quality Engineer / NDT Tester in Erie PA
- Prepare quality plans and manufacturing process plans.
- Conduct sales order reviews for quality requirements
- Develop and maintain quality procedures
- Conduct internal and external quality audits
- Perform dimensional inspection and certification activities for the plants.
- Assist the Test Lab, including assessing and coordinating upcoming inspection requirements for the plants.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, IEC 17025
- Assist Test Lab to ensure accuracy, reliability and calibration integrity of dimensional inspection equipment
- Maintain required organization, filing, and storage of all quality documents
- Provide support and training as required to insure compliance to established procedures
- As well as any other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time to support the business needs.
- Education or Training/Certification in Quality Management or technically related field or a commensurate level of related experience and education
- 5 years testing and/or quality experience in the metals industry
- Dimensional Inspection Experience
- Failure Analysis and other testing experience
- Familiarity with the requirements of ISO and/or IEC
- Ability to read engineering drawings and GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- MUST be able to read and interpret customer specs
- Familiarity with metal cutting equipment such as CNC, grinders, presses, milling machinery, etc.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Personal Computer skills (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Forging, heat treatment, Metallurgy, and/or high temperature materials process expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical degree in an Engineering or technical field
- Familiarity with Government/Military Specifications
- Hiring salary range for this direct hire position is between $45-55K, negotiable based on experience, with excellent benefits, vacation, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- TxMQ would like to extend thanks to all applicants, however, only those that may qualify for the position will be contacted for a preliminary interview screening.
TxMQ provides expertise in
Contract and Permanent Professional Level Placements.
Where you see frustration, we see a solution.