Disaster Recovery Analyst (closed)
Title: Disaster Recovery Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a leading provider of cable and telecom services, is seeking a Disaster Recovery Analyst to work closely with the business and technology owners. This position will interface with the various corporate and regional business units in assisting them disaster recovery and their applications. The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to the group regarding disaster recovery. Primary Responsibilities:
- Listening and reacting to customer issues with understanding and speed.
- Understanding both present and future application enhancements and features and how they will impact Production environments.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of migration plans, test plans, and recovery plans.
- Serves as a resource to other work groups as it relates to knowledge of the disaster recovery program.
- Works closely with project managers as it relates to implementing and testing software or the hardware platform that it utilizes.
- Immediately notifies management of any issues that arise for current projects or potential production issues that cannot be easily resolved.
- Due to the nature of testing disaster recovery environments, this role will require occasional late night work for project implementations to impact the least number of customers.
- Uses knowledge associated with a Bachelor?s Degree (or equivalent experience) as well as 3 - 7 years directly related experience in delivering professional services, technology projects, and/or programs.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- Has previous experience with migrations and/or conversions with the hardware / software applications.
- Experienced in servicing customers in a fast paced and changing environment and meeting the needs/expectations of the customer.
- Must be able to react quickly and think calmly to resolve high pressure situations where a large number of customers may be impacted.
- Must possess sufficient data processing skills (PC use and knowledge of basic office applications).
- Experience with the project management / scheduling tools is a plus.
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***
Send resumes to email@example.com