Shifts Planning Specialists (closed)
Our client is an online gaming company based in Austria. Due to their undergoing expansion, they are looking for Shifts Planning Specialists to be based in Austria.
As a Shifts Planning Specialist you will be responsible for managing the shift of the traders. You will be reporting directly to Shift Plan Coordinator. Among your main duties will be appropriately assigning live sport events to the traders to ensure their maximum productivity and efficiency.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Shifts Planning Specialist you will be:
- Compiling live-traders shifts: assigning the sport live events to the traders
- Back office (creating events)
- Managing the rota of the day
- Managing critical situations (cancellation of events, adjusting changes etc.)
- Collaborating with both internal traders and remote traders
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent in both Italian and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the sports (especially soccer)
- Knowledge of MS excel
- Knowledge of bookmaker's back office
Training will be provided.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV in MS Word format to Agnieszka email@example.com, or call +356 2099 4444 for further information about this role.