Commercial Manager, South East Asia (closed)
Note : Only applicable to Malaysian nationals and PR Holders
Our client is the world’s leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information headquartered in Europe. Their print and electronic solutions are used by healthcare professionals, students, medical researchers, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and research institutions. This position is with the Health Sciences division. Position is based in Klang Valley, Malaysia.
Reports To: E‐Sales Director, Hospital & Government, South East Asia
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will be responsible for managing key agents for the Company’s Health Sciences E‐Solutions in South East Asia. The incumbent must be prepared to travel to countries in South East Asia including Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – on average 25% of time.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
1. Sales and Renewal Revenue Achievement
- Implement the sales strategy for agents to achieve overall revenue and margin targets.
- To monitor pipeline and push for prompt sales activities to generate sales
- Work in unison with the Company’s local sales managers and agents to provide regular updates and key issues.
- Manage agents’ expectations and requests from top level.
2. Product Training
- To conduct product training and discussion sessions once every two months with key agents in South East Asia.
- Gather, monitor and feedback on market trends, developments and competitive information in the territory from agents.
3. Key Account Management
- Work in unison with key agents to build a sustainable relationship with Ministry of Health.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of account management and/or agent management experience. Preferably in a B2B environment. Product training experience is an advantage.
- Strong business acumen, assertive and firm with good communication skills. Ability to deliver presentations confidently. Strong hunter instincts and a proven sales track record.
- Good understanding of the academic and/or hospital system.
- Relevant university degree and proficient in Microsoft Office.
Challenger Sales Person, Sales Process Management, Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, Independence, Adaptability, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Customer Knowledge, Product Knowledge, Team Selling, Technical Knowledge, Conceptual Selling, Pricing, Competitive Industry Knowledge, Negotiation Skills, Conflict Management
Interested candidates, please send your CV to
Go Poi-Yee firstname.lastname@example.org / +6012-916 6763 OR
Peter Lisney email@example.com / +6012-238 5880