Technical Project Manager (closed)
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full service national staffing firm has been retained to conduct a search for a Technical Project Manager for a profitable and fast-growing software leader in enterprise search.
Work directly with customers managing implementations of new email solution.
Work for a profitable and fast-growing software leader in enterprise search.
Top Fortune 500 clients.
Support a revolutionary enterprise product suite in the search, discovery, collaboration, content management, and email spaces.
· Ability to manage enterprise customer relationships
· 5 years of project management experience
· Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
· 4+ years of software consulting experience
· Able to travel
· BS in a technical discipline or equivalent (MS desired)
· Experience with technical documentation management
· Knowledge of full software development life cycle
· Experience with archiving and search technology
· Familiar with archiving technology
· Legal experience
· Experience dealing with high availability systems and large data sets
· Windows systems knowledge (i.e. Active Directory, SharePoint, Outlook and Exchange)
· Experience with document management systems
Benefits, Environment, Culture:
· Competitive compensation
· Benefits including 100% employer paid health, dental, vision
· 401K, and over 3 weeks of vacation days to start.
· Awesome colleagues to work/mentor with.
· Work at a profitable, growing company with established Fortune 500 clients.
· Join us at a time conducive to growing your career. (240 employees now, 400 by end of year)
· European travel opportunity to collaborate with colleagues.
· Work on an innovative prototyping team!
· Palo Alto location, near train, shops, restaurants, with some telecommute time possible. (SF office option)
· Casual environment. As ?startup? group within a larger company.
Email resume to Julie@scionstaffing.com
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquarted in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010/2011 Business Times list of top staffing firms.