Principal Software Engineer (GIS) (closed)
Gunther Douglas' client is seeking a Principal Software Engineer (GIS) for a permanent opportunity located in the Denver Tech Center. The candidate will develop and deliver commercial GIS software solutions including support and growth of common mapping components, incorporation of third party GIS technology (such as ESRI), and web map services.
- 15+ years of experience in software development and database design
- Thorough knowledge of one or more technologies: Web Services (SOAP & REST), Eclipse is preferred IDE
- ESRI spatial technologies (ArcIMS, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGISServer) and Oracle, SQL Server database technologies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a program team
- Extensive knowledge of ArcGIS Server, scalability, tile caching, ConTerra security Manager, performance, map services testing facilitation, ESRI R&D, as well as GIS R&D
- Requirements analysis, design and implementation of the Energy Map Services or LiveMap. This design, development and implementation work may include business layer development, data layer development or development for other common services, libraries, and components
If interested, please email a copy of your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.