605 - Instructional Designer (eLearning) (closed)
TrainingFolks is seeking a highly progressive and creative Instructional Designer (eLearning) to fulfill our client's learning initiatives.
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our clients' issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
Our client, an innovative and progressive manufacturer of high-end electric cars is seeking an eLearning instructional Designer to join their team!
- Formal background in adult education/ instructional design / eLearning
- Curriculum design and development experience
- Experience developing online blended learning solutions incorporating graphic, audio, video, and animation
- Experience with eLearning rapid development tools (Lectora Inspire, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia)
- Experience using standard publishing tools (MS Office and Adobe Products)
- Virtual (instructor-led, web-based) classroom course development and delivery
- working knowledge of LMS capabilities and SCORM requirements
- Desire to work in a collaborative working environment
- Ability to pick up new software packages and other debugging tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics is a valuable asset
- Experience with previous automotive industry clients or employers also an asset.
- Palo Alto, CA.
Approximately 6 months (ASAP start)
- Full time hours
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills.
If you are interested in this role please send to email@example.com:
Resume in Word format
In the subject line of your submission please mention – “#605: Instructional Designer (eLearning)”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.