iPhone Developer (closed)
My client has just contacted me looking for an iPhone Developer for their office in South Dublin. Below is an outline of the role for you to look over. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (T: 01 2449527 M: 086 777 6345), indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
- Excellent Salary
- Paid Holidays
Our Client develops enterprise software and delivers associated services to the Global infrastructure and energy industries. They use their depth of industry experience, product innovation, and strategic partnerships to provide proven solutions for enterprise data management.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside their development team to develop their product suite on iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- Third Level qualification
- xCode/Objective C for building apps for iPhone and iPad devices.
- Working knowledge of SQL and XML.
- At least two years of experience with Objective C.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, Cocoa Framework knowledge and Web Service development knowledge.
- Any experience with HTML5 or Android would be a bonus.
This is an excellent Role available in South Dublin, Dublin 18, for more information please mail me - email@example.com or call me on 01 2449527