Administrative Liaison (closed)
Eldercare Health and Rehabilitation, regional skilled nursing facility is seeking an Administrative Liaison. The primary purpose of the Administrative Liaison is to provide assistance to the Centralized Business Office and facility Administrator as assigned.
- Enter monthly ancillaries for labs, radiology, pharmacy charges, etc. (follow up with vendors to ensure this information is sent timely and prior to close - typically on the first working day of the month)
- Reconciliation and management of facility petty cash
- Reconciliation and management of the resident trust fund petty cash
- Open mail daily and distribute
- Batch checks received in the mail and from families daily and scan to AR Mailbox and to Vanguard Cash for corporate posting if payments toward account balances, then scan payments into the appropriate account using the check scanner. (resident trust fund - Simply Deposit, payments for patient account balances - Pinnacle Bank)
- Manage RFMS and complete necessary forms for completing representative payee for Social Security
- Process and send resident trust fund statements quarterly or when requested by the family
- Provides assistance to the Administrator in special assigned projects.
- Act as directed by the Administrator in providing support and communication between the Administrator’s office and other facility departments.
- Perform general secretarial and administrative duties as required by the Administrator.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Maintain a good public relations program that serves the best interests of the facility and community alike.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with the medical profession and other health related facilities and organizations.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Advanced education in secretarial skills or degree is desired.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience as an Office Assistant, billing or business office background or similar position.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and/or other word processing applications.
- Should be familiar with other Microsoft applications (i.e. EXCEL, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and perform well under pressure of deadlines.
- Experience with rules and regulations governing long term care administration helpful.
In return, we offer a full benefits package as well as matching 401k and PTO. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.