Litigation Support Manager (closed)
$100,000 - $120,000+ compensation
Our client, a US Federal Government Agency integrator, has an immediate opening for a Litigation Support Manager in their Washington, DC office.
The Litigation Support Manager will oversee a Litigation Support staff responsible for managing multiple projects or one large, complex project by utilizing electronic processing and review tools such as Relativity, Concordance, iCONECT, and Clearwell.
The Litigation Support Manager will plan, coordinate, and track all activities, monitoring workflow, progress reporting, identifying and assigning staff, budget development and tracking, coordinating technical/data processing support, and obtaining other required resources.
This position will have frequent contact with the COTR (Contracting Officer's Technical Representative), Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, and client agency staff.
This position will direct all phases of programs from inception through completion.
This role will also be responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Minimum of 5 years litigation support management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and time-sensitive litigation support activities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer/collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of eDiscovery and review tools such as Relativity, Concordance, iCONECT, Clearwell.
- Ability to lead and manage a team/supervising day-to-day activities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- BA degree or higher
- Previous experience in government environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- 10 years litigation support management experience
- Litigation Support Project Manager with primary responsibility for all litigation support activities.
- Manage multiple projects or one large, complex project utilizing electronic processing and review tools such as Clearwell and Relativity.
- Plan, coordinate, and track all activities, monitoring workflow, progress reporting, identifying and assigning staff, budget development and tracking, coordinating technical/data processing support, and obtaining other required resources.
- Frequent contact with the COTR, Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff.