Fertility/IVF Nurse (closed)
Fertility Nurse Job, Dublin
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced Fertility Nurse for a permanent role based in Dublin.
Ireland’s largest Fertility Clinic with 15 years experience in the specialized fields of Fertility and IVF, they have treated thousands of patients in their state-of-the-art facility in the South Dublin suburbs
- Full Patient care, from first call to make an appointment, to end of IVF cycle, and beyond
- Counselling of patients throughout process
- Education and training
- Assisting with oocyte retrieval in a Theatre setting
- Other general nursing procedures.
- General Nursing qualification and full An Bord Altranais registration – www.aba.ie
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience necessary, preferably in IVF or Fertility, but experienced Gynaecology Nurses/Midwives will also be considered
- Fluent English and permission to work in Ireland a must.
- Advanced communication and computer skills essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in furthering their career in this very specialised field, within a fantastic organisation at the forefront for technology, advanced treatment regimes and patient facilities.
Role is based on a 37 hour week, and closing date for applications is Monday 9th July 2012.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 or email with your updated CV to email@example.com.