Sr. Online Marketing Manager (closed)
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based business management and marketing software to service businesses around the world. Their Software-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to operate efficiently while promoting their services and capturing customers through new marketing channels including social commerce, group buying, mobile and local advertising. They provide the technical functionality businesses need to achieve their full potential in today’s market, including scheduling, real-time mobile and online booking, CRM, employee management, eCommerce, hosted point-of-sale, digital marketing and integrated social media, mobile payment processing, and robust inventory management. Their platform is available in eight languages, operates in 60 countries and is processing more than 1,000,000 transactions per month, averaging in excess of $2M per day in transaction volume.
We are seeking a Senior Online Acquisition Manager that will join their fast-growing Marketing team in a great NYC office. The objective of this position is to create acquisition marketing campaigns that drive small to medium-sized businesses to sign up for our suite of e-commerce products – both through self-signup and sales leads.
Opportunity and Growth
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to own their entire online acquisition marketing strategy and execution. You will manage a budget, with positive results being quickly rewarded with even more opportunities to grow your channels as we expand into dozens more industries and countries in the coming months and years. Some of your responsibilities will include lead generation and increasing traffic to our website which offers self-service and salesforce driven tools. You will own our initiatives relating to Search Engine Management & Optimization, Online Branding, and Online Business Development and Advertising. This highly visible position will also require strong analytical skills including establishing, generating, and presenting key metrics and statistics to company executives. This is an extremely hands-on position with unlimited growth potential and the opportunity to join an extremely fast-growing industry close to the ground floor but with the support of an established business model, huge multi-national clients, and great resources.
- • 3-6 years in a similar role at a company where online marketing played a key role in acquiring new customers
- • Exceptional Paid Search and SEO skills with familiarity in Social, Display and Email
- • Experience using analytics software including Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.
- • Direct response oriented marketing background with a test and learn approach to building campaigns
- • Expertise performing advanced optimizations to improve CTR, CPC, CVR, CPL, CTR, CPA, etc.
- • Highly analytical skill set with advanced Excel expertise and experience building financial models, forecasts and cost analysis
- • Experience managing an online marketing agency for SEM and SEO
- • Can manage a large marketing budget and portfolio of marketing initiatives including managing KPIs, budgeting, execution, campaign tracking, and analysis
- • Execution-oriented with a passion for marketing and a drive for results
- • A mix of client side and agency experience
- • Produce highly calculated and strategic marketing initiatives that accelerates our go-to-market strategy with strong acquisition economics
- • Creates advanced models and reports to determine results and strategies to improve campaigns
- • Delivers high quality and high output work
- • Ability to think outside of the box and present creative solutions
- • Ability to work with limited direction to satisfy high level business objectives
- • Bachelor’s degree required (MBA and/or Business Degree is preferred)
- • Experience working with a sales team in a lead generation capacity
- • Experience with salesforce.com
- • Experience in the web, technology or software industry
- • Experience marketing to small businesses
- • Experience as a people manager or team lead
Compensation package includes a competitive base salary, stock options, medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. We are unable to offer sponsorship for our positions at this time. No relocation assistance can be offered