Payroll Projects Implementation Analyst (closed)
The Woodlands, TX
Salary and Annual Bonus compensation
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
The Payroll Projects Implementation Analyst is responsible for payroll projects to support the delivery of client services and should have a good understanding of functional testing, the system development life cycle, and some knowledge of project management. The Payroll Projects Implementation Analyst:
- Creates the initial business requirements document for projects
- Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops to refine the projects for projects
- Identifies downstream processes and impacts for projects
- Manages the scope throughout the project and escalates issues, as needed
- Researches and documents the overall process and data flow related to projects.
- Creates functional requirements and data mapping specification for projects
- Analyzes and evaluates data for purposes of conversion and proof of concept
- Constructs detailed functional business requirement specifications
- Develops test scripts based upon functional business requirements and testing protocols
- Documents and manage defects during testing for projects
- Provides status reports on project assignments
- Assists in post project quality assurance and knowledge management
- Communicates changes in process to client teams
- Identifies and implements process improvements
- Stays connected to the project by frequent check-ins with the project manager
- Improves the payroll service delivery model by challenging requested custom functionality and offering alternative solutions
- Assists with documentation and leads the release of communications/training
- Represents the projects team in meetings with other internal teams and clients
- Develops solutions to maintain accountability for end-to-end process results across payroll domain
- Participates in Payroll Domain meetings to discuss issues identified and impact on service delivery
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Required
- CPP/FPC or similar other designation desired
- 2-3 years work experience in payroll or related HR subject matter
- Good understanding of the System Development Lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management.
- Intermediate level knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP or other ERP
- Strong attention to detail and execution
- Intermediate customer service skills
- Intermediate level negotiation skills
- Intermediate verbal & written communication skills
- Entry level understanding of interface management
- Entry level functional implementation experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Project
- Basic understanding of MS Access and related applicability
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V