Open Text Archive System (closed)
This position is responsible for providing OTAS support and administration within the Enterprise Content Management team. This includes system monitoring and tuning, security maintenance, production support, upgrades, new installs, data loads, and direct customer support.
This position will also require knowledge of the SAP ArchiveLink and SAP DMS Kpro interfaces. Knowledge of the OTAS document pipeline processes beneficial.
This position will be on call 24x7 to assist with problem resolution relating to the OTAS system
- Providing day-to-day 24x7 application support for both in-house developed and vendor packages.
- Monitor Remedy for customer 1st Level break/fix support.
- Monitor the Work Excellence (WE) system for enhancement and project requests.
- Debugging issues and optimizing OTAS servers.
- Supporting of system interfaces.
- Applying patches as needed.
- Evaluate new hardware and software solutions.
- Providing application training to internal and external customers.
- Responding to internal and external audit requirements.
- Participating on project teams to define business requirements and understand the business strategies to ensure proper alignment of IS solutions.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5+ years IT experience, with specific experience with the following:
- Open Text Archive Server (formally LiveLink Archive Server and IXOS)
- Open Text Imaging Windows Viewer
- Open Text Enterprise Scan
- SAP ArchiveLink
- SAP DMS Kpro
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Willingness and ability to provide 24x7 support
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or IT related field
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat