Sales Team Leader (closed)
The Sales Team Leader will be responsible for managing the productivity and output, with a specific focus on performance based coaching, of a team of Communications Consultants who handle outbound and inbound sales calls. This role will lead by example, excels in revenue and account attainment, call stats and is viewed as a role model on the team.
- Provide performance-based coaching to new hires and existing team members
- Resolve escalated issues for all team members
- Assist with hiring and growing the direct sales team
- Review and assess Communication Consultants performance and productivity
- Must be able to provide innovative ways to help increase and improve individual and team performance
- Accurately represent the needs of direct sales across all company departments
- Effectively communicate, support, and drive both corporate and departmental goals while providing a fun and competitive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Familiar with SPIN Selling methodology
- Proficient with SalesForce.com
- Strong product knowledge of all Constant Contact’s products
- Ability to lead team meetings effectively and efficiently
- Must have a positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable seeking feedback from all levels of the organization
- Comfortable acting as a Change Agent
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, and good problem-solving skills
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses is highly preferred
- Comfortable operating in a customer centric environment
- Demonstrates Initiative
- Good analytical skills
Constant Contact is revolutionizing the success formula for small organizations through affordable, easy-to-use Engagement Marketing™ tools that help create and grow customer relationships. More than 500,000 small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact to drive ongoing customer dialogs through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, and online surveys. All Constant Contact products come with unrivaled KnowHow, education, and free coaching with a personal touch, including award-winning customer support.
Constant Contact offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and stock options. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; 401(K); 529 College Savings Plan; Flexible Spending Accounts; Paid Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Long Term Disability; Tuition Reimbursement; Adoption Assistance; and, an exciting Stock Option Plan!
If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the highest quality of service to our customers and are looking for a "once in a lifetime" opportunity, send us your resume and salary requirements for consideration.