Process Safety Manager (closed)
Process Safety Manager | Anderson, SC
- Must have hands on ability to write, create and provide or carry out the program or standards. Written and lead and carried out Standard Operating Procedures.
- Built a PSM program.
- Perform process Hazard Analysis (a doer and a measurer).
- From the Chemical industry (oil & gas, petro chemical or paint & coatings)
- A 100% PSM professional.
- Conducted PHA and define software used.
- PSM leader – must have project management and leadership experience – leading teams (hands on)
PSM (Process Safety Management) Compliance Leader. This individual will provide PSM Program Leadership and technical support on a variety of PSM compliance projects.
Heavy PSM experience and Petrochemical, or refinery kind of experience (or heavy combustible) materials is important!!
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or an equivalent engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years experience managing Process Safety Programs, OSHA 1910.119. Preferably with flammable liquids.
- Construction/ Project Management hands on experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing EHS preferable in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with applicable NFPA Requirements
- Strong knowledge of continuous manufacturing processes
- Skilled in project management
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the capability to promote positive behavior through effective recognition
- Occupational Health Management System and PHA software experience