LiveLink Developer (closed)
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing day-to-day 24x7 application support for both in-house developed and vendor packages.
- Monitor the Work Excellence (WE) system for enhancement and project requests
- Monitor Remedy for 2nd Level break/fix support
- Debugging and/or optimizing SQL code.
- Writing new customizations with Oscript.
- Using VC# or VB to write utilities using the LAPI interface
- Maintain current customizations in the system
- Responding to user data mining and data maintenance requests.
- Supporting of system interfaces.
- Designing and developing workflows.
- Designing and developing reports.
- Providing application training to internal and external customers.
- Consult on hardware and software evaluations.
- Responding to internal and external audit requirement.
- Participating on project teams to define business requirements and understand the business strategies to ensure proper alignment of IS solutions.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 3+ years experience in information technology support service
- 1+ years experience with using OpenText LiveLink
- Ability to provide 24x7 application support on an as need basis
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or related technical field, or 5+ years of experience
- Proven track record of working in a production support environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a team environment that supports global customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong personnel management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge/understanding of corporate records management policy
- Self-directed and self-motivated to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to deliver timely results