Wheel Assembly Engineer (closed)
Wheel Assy Engineer, Component Design and Development, SUV's, DFMEA, DVP&R, TeamCenter, NX, Six Sigma, DFSS
Altair Engineering is seeking for a Wheel Assy Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and development of wheel assy for a full size sport utility vehicle program. Activities to include component design and development, vehicle and lab testing development, vehicle tuning support, manufacturing coordination and production release.
- 1 – 5 years of design/development engineering experience in Wheel Assy Engineering
- BS degree in any of the following: Aeronautical/Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical/Biomechanical/Bioengineering, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Materials, Mechanical, or Metallurgical or equivalent from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited university
- Self-starter with strong leadership, communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Product engineering experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) preferred.
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) preferred.
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) preferred.
- Solid understanding of system/component design
- General understanding of NX, TeamCenter and CoDeP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work to cross functional teams as well as senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
If you are interested, please contact me.
Miguel A. Calderon