Sales Account Executive – Marketing Research (closed)
New York, NY
$65K to $100K depending on RELEVANT experience. $120-180K OTE compensation
Sales Account Executive – Marketing Research
Our client is an industry leading marketing research and data analytics provider, specializing in the measurement of brand communications. With vast industry expertise, proprietary methodologies and an exclusive platform, they help agencies, media and marketers optimize marketing initiatives across online, mobile and other media.
Since their inception over 10 years ago, the company has experienced impressive growth and now ranks among the top 50 marketing research firms in the USA. They have distinguished themselves in today’s metrics-driven market and they are looking for a couple of sharp driven Account Executives to help them continue to drive their growth.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Prospecting, acquiring and solidifying client relationships
- Focus on developing and cultivating new and existing client relationships by understanding client business issues and recommending an appropriate research-enabled solution
- Develop an understanding of current research processes and procedures
- Be responsible for consulting with clients on research design, provide insightful proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations either directly or with other team members
- Work with the Project Managers and Analytical Research Managers to execute project specifications and deliver superior quality research results to clients
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, marketing research, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales, or account management
- Recent sales experience in strategic services required
- Strong hunter skills with ability to cultivate long-term relationships
- Experience with quantitative (particularly online) research desired
- Able to meet with prospective clients, ability to travel as necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Very strong MS Office suite skills required - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Base salary from $65K to $100K depending on RELEVANT experience
On Target Earnings $110K - $160K
Great benefits, work environment and equity.