Senior Cerner Clinical Systems Analyst (PowerNotes) - Washington
Permanent position in Washington
our client is seeking aSenior Cerner Clinical Systems Analyst with PowerNotes, IView/INet and clinical notes build expertise for a full time opportunity located in WA. Our client would like career build and configuration experts.
Responsible to work with key stakeholders, end users, and team members to identify and resolve issues throughout system development phases of assessment, design build, testing, training, and implementation. Position provides ongoing support of clinical application systems as needed in support of project operations (day-to-day sustaining.) Responsible for taking a senior role on tasks and mentoring other clinical systems analysts as appropriate. May direct the work of other staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related field OR a combination of education/experience that demonstrates technical competence
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an Information Services environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management skills, tools and methodologies
- Proven experience leading committees, projects and activities
- Proven ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and systems.
- At least five (5) years work experience with clinical applications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and technical expertise in Clinical Systems
- Requires process and application expertise
- Working knowledge and proficiency with clinical applications
- Knowledge of internal or external business issues, and ability to apply best practices to improve products or services
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Able to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Send resume's to email@example.com