HRMS Change Management - Organizational Effectiveness (closed)
Direct Client : A leading Automotive Client
Job Title : HRMS Change Management - Organizational Effectiveness
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Lisle, IL
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 6 years of Change Management or Organizational Effectiveness experience
• At least 5 years of project management experience
• At least 4 years of leadership/managing teams experience
• Must have fluent Spanish (Mexico) skills including speaking, reading, writing, and translation. Also the candidates must have Mexico culture experience/knowledge as well as the ability to travel to Mexico.
• Assist with developing a communication strategy
• Create and manage communication plan
• Create and deliver communication materials
• Assist with developing a Leadership Alignment Strategy
• Create and execute Leadership Alignment plan
• Creating, coordinating and communicating with Change Network
• Assist with developing a training strategy
• Create training plan
• Lead and coordinate training resources
• Create and/or coordinate development of training materials
• Facilitate and/or coordinate training facilitation
• Manage deployment of training
• Coordinate Pilot Training
• Manage implementation efforts
• Assist with developing governance structure
• Develop and implement sustainability plan
Looking for a seasoned PS/Oracle HCM/ERP Change Lead experienced in foundation build including data analysis, data cleansing and profiling/mapping. Core areas to support include discovery, profiling, cleansing, mapping and transforming.
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
• Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
• Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
• Work with communication, training, HR and other OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
A CMMI Level 5 Organization