MD & DDS Resources - Incredible Urgent Care Opportunity! Seattle! (closed)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the under-served population in a beautiful outpatient setting. This is a very well run and organized health center, looking to add a top notch Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to their staff. The ideal candidate is compassionate and loves helping people. They would like to see Board Certified, Experienced FNPs. Solid communication skills are a must. The group includes Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatricians.
From high art to sky-high mountain peaks, there’s something for every family member to experience. Seattle offers a wide range of places to see, and things to do in the following categories: Arts and culture, Entertainment and Nightlife, Festivals, Food, Wine, Beer, Outdoor Recreation, Sightseeing and Tours, Shopping, and Spectator Sports. Also, you will enjoy no state income tax, nature (Seattle is located in the Puget Sound and is in close proximity to a lot of outdoor activities. Close to Mt. Ranier and the Cascade Mountain Range, you can be sitting on the beach at Golden Gardens Park and look over and see snow capped mountains), thriving employment, and city life. To some, the city may seem filled with contradictions, but the Greater Seattle area welcomes and encourages these diverse lifestyles. This is a place that balances big business and a healthy environment, sports and the arts, family and single-living, individualism and a deep sense of community pride. With quality schooling, affordable health care and a low incidence of crime, Seattle offers a life that balances favorable working and living conditions.
People in Seattle are nice and polite, like living in a small town. Seattle is a laid back town of practical folks that enjoy a good cup of coffee and a warm slice of freshly baked bread. But what I really love about Seattle is, that even if you don’t enjoy these things you’ll still be embraced by the people of Seattle with the same amount of hospitality and love as if you did. And how could you not love a town filled with those kinds of people?
Furthermore, Seattle has a great public transportation system, so if you live and work in the city, you can almost get away without having a car. The City offers many options to get you moving from where you are to where you want to go. Whether you take the new Seattle StreetCar system, The Metro Transit system, The Rail Transit, or the Washington State Ferries you will be sure to get around town with no hassle.
Top it all off with good Schools and incredible Weather, and you’re talking about an absolutely ideal location
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% outpatient
- Tuesday - Saturday position – 11am-8pm (sat 10-4) – no call
- Competitive Salary (Around 80K DOE)
- Malpractice and tail coverage covered by the FTCA
- 97.5% employer-paid medical; 100% employer-paid dental insurance premiums for full-time staff
- 50% paid dependent children medical and dental insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program includes referral services for relocation assistance, daycare/eldercare, legal)
- Transportation subsidy
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - both daycare and healthcare
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- 17 days Paid Time off (PTO) for full-time employees the first year and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Loan Repayment of $30K per year tax free for the first two years and up to $200K for six years
- Board Certified, Experienced FNP
- WA Licensed (Or willing and able to get one)
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Solid communication skills
I look forward to hearing from you,
Senior Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Consultant
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 17
Fax - 636 536-6667