SAS Technical Support Specialist (closed)
Job Title: SAS Technical Support Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 Months
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks a SAS Technical Support Specialist. The SAS Technical Support Specialist provides production, end-user and development support for the SAS 9.2 EBI Risk Platform. The SAS Technical Support Specialist works closely with end-users to ensure timely resolution of issues, provides platform support for the SAS Data Integration and Business Intelligence development teams and ensures the overall health of the SAS EBI Platform.
- Assists users with issues related to SAS Web Tools (Web Report Studio, Information Delivery Portal, BI Dashboards and Stored Process Server).
- Assists users with issues related to SAS Client Tools (Base SAS, Enterprise Guide, Information Map Studio, Data Integration Studio and OLAP Cube Studio).
- Monitors the SAS EBI Platform and reacts to systemic issues and/or failed production processes.
- Executes change control and code promotion activities.
- Ensures compliance with agreed upon service levels for the following activities:
- User Access Management.
- Issue/Incident Management.
- Availability Management.
- Change Management.
- Release Management.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical material to non-technical users.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience in and knowledge of the AIX and RHEL operating systems.
- 2+ years of SPDS (Scalable Performance Data Server) experience.
- 2+ years supporting SAS data sourcing and reporting deliveries.
- 1+ year using Platform LSF.
- 1+ year developing detailed technical documentation.
- Prior SAS coding experience.
- Background and/or knowledge of ITIL.
- Experience using the SAS GRID technology.
*** W2 only; No third party or 1099 candidates ***
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org