Systems Integration Test Engineer (closed)
Are you a Systems Integration Test Engineer, looking to join the ranks of a Fortune 100 company? Our client is currently on the search for a Systems Integration Test Engineer to build and maintain a test cell infrastructure that allows 24x7 global test coverage. In this Integration Testing role, you will be focused on products and how these products interact with networking equipment and storage.
In this hands-on position, you will use your technical expertise and programmatic thinking skills to:
· Maintain a robust test environment.
· Research and test product features, functionality, and usability.
· Identify any deficiencies, debug issues, and work with partners to resolve them.
· Follow an existing test plan to qualify hardware and software releases from established partners.
· Document the test results for presentation to product teams and management.
· Assist with the architecture of new products/features and make contributions towards continuous improvements in products, test plans, and processes to improve our overall customer satisfaction and experience.
· Coordinate the projects and equipment resources with other members of the team.
Please note: Systems Integration Test Engineers bust have the ability to clearly communicate test results both orally and in writing are a critical part of this position.
· Bachelor of Science in EE/CE/CS
· 3 years of system qualification and integration experience
· Analytical aptitude to conduct network and storage performance characterization
· Problem solving skills to debug storage connectivity and interoperability issues
· Knowledge administering networking devices and storage array systems is preferred
· Proficiency in managing server hardware and in administering one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux, VMware ESX
· Knowledge of WAN optimization and distance extension technologies
· Storage protocols (FC, FCIP)
· Replication technology (SRDF, RecoverPoint)
· Excellent technical writing skills
· Familiarity with project management tools
· Storage (Symmetrix, Clariion, Vplex) is highly preferred
· Familiarity with storage protocol analyzers is desirable
· PMI certification a plus