Infrastructure Systems Engineer (closed)
- Primary resource for network and physical issues/configuration
- VPN Connectivity
- Bandwidth Utilization
- Internet Usage Monitoring
- Physical Servers
- Phone System (HW and SW)
- Desktops/Laptops/Thin Client Hardwar
- Network Monitoring Software
- Blackberry and Mobile Device Hardware
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- Advanced technical knowledge Network Technologies such as routing, VLAN’s, CISCO, Extreme networks, OSPF, BGP, SSL and PPTP VPN, Wireless.
- Advanced technical knowledge of network monitoring, utilization and security
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.