Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer - Construction (closed)
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer – Construction
Locations: Dallas, Texas / Los Angeles, California or Washington, D.C.
For additional information about this position, please contact David Strauss at email@example.com or at (toll free) 1-855-876-7666
Our client, a leading engineering consulting firm and construction contractor is now searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer for several locations across the United States including Los Angeles, Dallas and Washington, DC.
As a member of the Project Team it is your responsibility for reporting to management all issues related to the project’s quality status on a regular basis including implementation and adherence to procedures and policy, rework, client concerns and corrective actions (when necessary).
The successful candidates will act as a liaison to customers, vendors and subcontractors in regards to quality. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the daily operations of projects through site inspections to ensure all quality related efforts are in accordance with applicable codes, company procedures and project contracts
- Provide timely reporting to management on quality-related matters
- Identify potential quality problems; recommend and initiate solutions to those problems
- Perform regular equipment and material testing to ensure all records are maintained in accordance with design documents, written procedure and code
- Review and track quality costs and quantities and provide reports to Project Management and/or District Quality Manager
- Input and manage administrative aspects of the quality management program including but not limited to: non-conformance logs, material receiving logs and weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in the administration of and participation in pre-activity meetings
- Maintain quality records that are easily retrievable and compliant with the quality plan
- Assist in generation of subcontracts and service agreements for quality subcontractors
- Personally meet deadlines and contribute in a positive, safe, professional and high-quality culture
- Undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field
- The ability to travel and relocate as required
For additional career opportunities in the railroad, transit and transportation industry, please visit www.executechglobal.com