Senior Geologist (closed)
Location: The Netherlands
Role Overview: Senior Geologist
At least 10 years experience in Oil & Gas / E&P
Indicative Day Rate: Attractive Market Rates
Our client requires a Senior Geologist for the office in The Netherlands. As a member of the Exploration Department, you will perform seismic and geological evaluations in order to identify exploration, appraisal and development drilling opportunities. You have a demonstrated ability to work with diverse geological data sets and working knowledge of associated disciplines, including geophysics, petrophysics and reservoir engineering.
This technical role offers the variety and opportunity to apply your broad expertise to in-depth prospect evaluations, development projects and field reviews.
- Provide seismic interpretation, depth conversion and geo-modelling input during identification, evaluation, planning and execution of exploration, appraisal and development wells.
- Prepare documentation for and participate in Volume/Risk panels and
Peer Reviews to support the quality and consistency of the technical work.
- Prepare well proposals and share responsibility for safe and accurate drilling prognoses and operational drilling efficiency.
- Integrate interpretation and geological evaluations to build geological models using Petrel.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to develop existing discoveries or optimize production from existing fields.
- Present results and recommendations to management and stake-holders as required.
· Candidates should have a university degree in Earth Sciences and an experience level of at least 10 years within the E&P industry.
· North Sea experience is an advantage.
· Strong communication skills are essential, as well as a good command of both written and verbal English.
Please register and apply online for this role or for more information email email@example.com
Deep Water Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Role.