Customer Service Administrator (closed)
Our client who are leading specialists in their sector are seeking a German & Dutch speaking Customer Service Administrator to work in their office based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving incoming calls
- Assisting with new customer’s enquiries
- Processing orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
- Resolving parcel queries
- Providing customer support to new and existing customers.
- Promoting the Company at events abroad
- Offer support to all areas of the business.
- Assist the Company in maintaining its goal of World Class Customer Service.
You will be:
- Fluent speaking in both the German & Dutch language
- Be able to use MS Excel
- Strong Administration & Customer service skills across all areas
Normal working hours: 9.45 -18.00 Monday to Friday with flexibility to work hours between 08.00 and 18.00. Working week of 37.5 hours