Executive Assistant (closed)
Our client is a financial services firm and is in need of an Executive Assistant to support one of the partners. The role will provide basic business administration suport to the search team in all aspects fo the search process. This is a direct-hire role with a great company and competitive benefits package.
- Responsible for the administration of the search process for all team search assignments.
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
- Maintaining consultant calendar.
- Preparing travel itineraries for the consultant, client or candidate in any part of the search process.
- Supporting search team with account management and client relationship, including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports.
- Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all search processes.
- Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritizing telephone and email communication.
- Verifying degrees of candidates.
- Consistently building strong relationships and good rapport with candidates and clients.
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information in the company's database.
- Maintaining and developing job-related skills by attending Company learning programs and keeping up-to-date with job/industry-related reading.
- Maintaining client, candidate and companywide confidentiality.
- Contributing to the team and office by providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
- May assist with database research and coding of records in collaboration with Associate or Research Associate practice resources.
- College degree required.
- At least five years of administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination.
- Demonstrate a business acumen and financial awareness.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary database environments, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills?verbal, written and listening.
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organization, getting and giving often complex and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications.
- Professional services experience, a plus.
Pay: $65-82k/year plus discretionary bonus and overtime eligible.
For consideration, submit your resume through our website at www.claritystaffing.com.