Administrative Assistant (closed)
$45K - $50K plus bonus compensation
Our client, an Engineering firm located in the heart of Old City Philadelphia, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to support an entire department.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Provide wide range of administrative support and organizational assistance for department.
- Schedule and confirm travel arrangements and provide timely, accurate information and documentation for meetings and presentations.
- Organize meetings, collect and draft agendas, coordinate catering and conference room.
- Prepare & distribute correspondence, reports, minutes, memos, etc.
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations; compiles data and inputs into Excel spreadsheets.
- Extensive calendar management.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Assist in the processing of Specifications when needed.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Back up front desk receptionist as needed.
- Special projects and other assignments as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Ability to type accurately and quickly with a minimum typing speed of 65 WPM.
- Previous Executive level support experience, with discretion regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Prior experience in an architectural or engineering firm helpful but not necessary.
- 10+ years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan and manage workload in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have previous experience with travel coordination.
- Knowledge of Concur helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of Masterworks helpful but not required.
- Ability to prioritize workload, strong organization skills, excellent communication skills, detail-oriented and flexible.
- Knowledge of CRM helpful but not required.