Maintenance Technician (closed)
East Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is a global provider of value-added, technology-based products and services for industrial markets.
We are currently looking for Maintenance Technicians at our manufacturing facility located in East Pittsburgh, PA.
- Two year degree in electrical/industrial electronics, electronics technology or journeyman electrician required.
- Minimum 3 years applied multi-craft maintenance experience in manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repair of electronic/electrical problems with industrial equipment.
- Must have a strong background in machine repair, electrical maintenance and machine troubleshooting.
- Must have experience repairing, understanding and troubleshooting CNC equipment.
- Must have thorough understanding of NEC.
- Must have understanding with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Must have experience working with high voltage, minimum 440 volt 3 phase.
- Positions will be for an off shift and this is a union environment
This shift will be second or third shift:
2nd shift – 3:15-11:15pm
3rd shift – 11:15pm-7:15am
Please send resumes in Word format along with availability and salary requirements.
Jennifer L. Kern
Senior Recruiter – Professional Services Division
100 Fleet St.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15220