C++ DEVELOPER (Unix)
We are looking for a Programmer to join our Data R&D team. The main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain processes and components that will integrate data content from external providers to Telmap's servers.
The data is in GIS format and the working environment is Unix.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Unix environment and shell scripting is a must
- C++ developing experience is a must
- Perl developing experience is an advantage
- PL SQL and sql is an advantage
- Java is an advantage
- High personal learning skills
- A team player
- Creative and has the ability to improve existing processes
• Competitive salary packages, depending on your experience and knowledge
• On-the-Job Training
• Friendly environment