Senior Lecturer/Lecturer - The Department Of Mass Communication (closed)
Location - Bishan (Nearest MRT Station - Marymount)
- Conduct lectures and tutorials in the areas of Mass Communication at all levels (Diploma to Degree level).
- Conduct personal consultations or briefing to students on academic or course
- Set, mark and moderate all related examinations, course work and assessments
- Develop and review course curriculum, materials and other teaching materials
- At least Master Degree in Mass Communication
- Candidate with an Honour’s degree & extensive experience in teaching and the media industry will also be considered for the position.
- At least at 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years of relevant teaching experience at tertiary level
- Ability to relate to students of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds
- Able to teach both day and evening classes
- Will required to teach in two or more of the discipline areas offered.
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com