Epic Beaker Ancillary Analyst/Team Lead (closed)
Epic Beaker Ancillary Analyst/Team Lead - Permanent Travelling Consultant - US Wide
Looking for someone who is Epic certified in Epic Beaker and optimally also Inpatient Procedure Orders/Order Transmittal, with experience in supporting at least one Epic implementation beginning to end.
1. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of Laboratory, both outpatient and inpatient clinical environment and hospital operations, procedures/functions and the relationships between them.
2. Exhibits solid knowledge of the clinician workflows and ordering practices – especially related to the laboratory departments and how they relate to other departments/clinicians in the hospital and outpatient areas.
3. Demonstrates the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with the project team, and key clinical stakeholders, including physicians. Works closely and collaboratively with other project team members and clinical leaders.
4. Participates and sometimes facilitates building, planning and problem solving discussions with project teams, clinicians, and leadership.
5. Facilitates development of integrated workflows working closely with the rest of the project team, subject matter experts and technical leads to define processes that cross applications and functional areas.
6. Displays a solid understanding of computer systems, interfaces, software, and IT functions.
7. Displays a solid knowledge and skill set for Epic system build/trouble shooting.
8. Provides regular status updates to project lead/manager.
9. Demonstrates solid organizational skills.
10. Approaches problems constructively by focusing on how to move the project forward.
11. Collaborates to seek resolution of system design conflicts for points of integration and communicates risk implications to team lead/project manager.
12. Possesses strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, written and oral.
13. Demonstrates the ability to adapt to project changes related to scope, schedule, workflow, and system utilization.
14. Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
15. Familiar with HIPAA, JCAHO and other regulations that impact hospitals, and clinics.
16. Safeguards protected health information from any intentional or unintentional disclosure in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
17. Demonstrates awareness and familiarity with Meaningful Use requirements.
Education (minimum desired):
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Associates Degree minimum.
Experience: Minimum of two years hospital operational experience in a clinical capacity (preferably RN).
For more details, email me at email@example.com quoting job reference 1050