At Ask.com, we’re the #1 brand focused on answering questions. We answer the questions of over 227 million people worldwide across the Ask Networks. We have one of the highest-quality and most useful Q&A databases on the Web with more than 400 million Q&A pairs - growing by the millions each week. At Ask, we empower each individual to succeed, communicate their ideas, and take action. We are serious about creating & maintaining a great culture and are looking for great people to come join our team.
The Asia Business Development and Operations Manager is responsible for growing Ask.com’s presence in Asia.The Asia Business Development and Operations Manager will work closely with SEM (Search engine marketing) agencies and cross-functional groups at Ask.com (engineering, product management, project management, Legal, Analytics etc) to launch and grow Ask.com’s Asian properties. The ideal candidate is multilingual (Japanese, Chinese, English) analytical, strategic, results oriented and has a passion for Asian markets.
- Drive Business Development and Operations for Asia.
- Manage relationships with SEM (Search engine marketing) agencies in Asia.
- Identify monetization opportunities for Asian markets and implement to grow Asian revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on product and monetization projects for Asia.
- Serve as the voice and advocate internally and externally for the Asia business.
- 5+ years progressive work experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint presentation and writing skills.
- Multilingual (Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, English)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics into actionable proposals
- Direct experience in Internet search and/or online advertising preferred
- Experience interacting and communicating with engineering and cross-functional teams
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills
Location: Downtown Oakland, CA (Near 12th street BART Station)
Ask.com is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).