SharePoint/Windows Administrator (TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph) (closed)
Hewlett Packard has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Windows Server 2003/2008, SharePoint 2007/2010 Windows Administrator in Ft. Meade, MD.
This opportunity will support a contract where we provide system, network, and storage administration support for Windows, Unix and Linux. You will be exposed to leading-edge technologies.
We are in need of a System Administrator with an Active Top Secret/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph.
- Windows Server 2003/2007 required
- Windows 2003/7 desktop required
- SharePoint 2007/2010 desired
- Citrix desired
- Experiece with virtualization/VMWare may be required
Essential Job Functions
- Designs and develops integrated solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
- Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor comparisons of software/hardware systems to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations and measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Analyzes potential systems investments and prepares supporting documentation for recommendation(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Provides escalated technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Conducts moderately complex projects or phases of significant projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques and assists in the development, implementation and documentation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Develops and implements training tools and documentation.
- Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Provides work guidance to less experienced personnel.
HP is the world's largest provider of IT infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. We bring the advantages of our scale, the breadth and depth of our portfolio, our innovation, and our competitiveness to our customers every day and in almost every country in the world. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HP Enterprise Services' U.S. Public Sector Consulting organization helps clients transform and manage their IT environments to accelerate outcomes. Our goal is to be the provider of choice for IT consulting services in the U.S. Public Sector marketplace. The HP U.S. Public Sector Consulting services portfolio includes offerings in the following areas:
• Enterprise Service Management
• IT Transformation, Strategy, and Program/Project Management
• Data Center Transformation and Cloud Computing
• Systems Integration
• Applications Services
• Information Management and Analytics
• Cyber Security
• Infrastructure disciplines
This is an exciting time to join HP U.S. Public Sector Consulting! We are experiencing year-over- year growth, outpacing our market. Our consultants are engaged in projects at client sites in the Washington DC area and across the U.S. for a wide variety of Federal, State, and Local government clients, and Higher Education accounts. They're working with, and learning from, the best and brightest minds in the industry, and expanding their knowledge, skills, and abilities through HP training resources and from practical application on our ongoing projects.