System Analyst / Programmer (closed)
System Analyst / Programmer
System Analyst / Programmer opening for a Direct Hire position in Western NY.
REPORTING TO: Manager of Information Technology
- Develop, de-bug, and modify SQL stored procedures, reports, and SyteLine forms as they relate to Syteline 8.
- Partner with business units to understand goals and objectives and provide guidance on solutions.
- Analyze business requirements. Develop, update, and maintain business systems according to requirements and which improve operating efficiencies.
- Perform system testing of software applications to ensure data integrity, and user acceptance of final product.
- Maintain documentation of systems and revisions.
- Provide support for software systems used across the enterprise.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new ERP modules.
- Test and the install new releases and modules as required.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of SyteLine data and security.
- Train new users/existing users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field OR Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have advanced skill level in the following: SyteLine ERP, MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports and/or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Must have intermediate skill level in the following: MS Office
- Citrix, VB.NET, CRM, SharePoint experience helpful.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- May be required to transport computer hardware & related equipment
- May be required to climb, reach, kneel while installing cable
- Overtime may be required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk. The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Hiring salary range is between $70-75K to start depending on relevant experience and offering growth and advancement opportunities, fantastic benefits package, profit sharing, employee stock options, tuition reimbursement, relocation package, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com immediate consideration.