Software Engineer (closed)
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Software Engineer for a full-time, salaried position.
The software engineer will be responsible for support and maintenance of servers, applications and databases that fall under the responsibility of the team. They will work with peers to develop custom applications that are needed to assist with the customer workflows.
* 3 – 5 years of IT and Software Development experience
* Knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft IIS, SQL Server, Unix & Citrix Platform
* Excellent communication skills with customers, vendors and co-workers
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related Field or equivalent experience
* Mobile Development:
[ HTML5 / Android / iOS ]
* Web Development:
* Systems Scripting/Programming:
[ .NET C#, Python, SQL, Perl, PowerShell, VBS, Bash]
* Epic Experience with System Pulse, MyChart, BCA, Haiku and Canto.
* Experience with PICIS Surgical Application
* Full lifecycle application development
* Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
* Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Software modeling and simulation
* Front end graphical user interface design
* Software testing and quality assurance
* Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality
* Integrate software with existing systems
* Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
* Project Planning and Project Management
* Maintain standards compliance