Senior Python/Django Developer (closed)
We have an urgent opportunity for Senior Python/Django Developer based in NY. Do get back to me for detailed discussion at 408.512.2362.
Location: New York
Duration: 9 months
We are looking for individuals who can work in a dynamic team environment and help craft and build innovative solutions for our clients. We are looking for programmers who can help us extend our product set (Collaboration AppBuilder) as we add more features.
- · Build software components that comply with the application architecture and detailed design
- · Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work, produce estimates and to help define deliverables and timelines
- · Select technologies, recommend architectures and create technical design based on client Requirements
- · At least three years experience developing web application in Django/Python
- · 4 to 7 years experience developing database-driven, web applications
- · Proficiency across the range of J2EE technologies and frameworks like Struts, Spring is a solid plus
- · Strong Object Oriented Design and experience developing high-performance systems and web sites (caching, performance, messaging, serialization, etc)
- · Knowledge of RDBMS, database design. Worked with at least one of the following: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- · Experience working in a fast changing environment with tight deadlines
- · Ability to clearly communicate ideas and technical decisions
Most of our clients/projects are based in New York and New Jersey. However, as a consultant, travel is required as needed.