Junior Recruiter (closed)
About HR Dynamics
HR Dynamics is a human resource management consulting, outsourcing and staffing firm established in 1997 that provides cost effective best practices in human resources management and staffing services to the non-profit sector and for-profit business communities. Our firm is distinguished by a long-term proven commitment to provide customized human resources and staffing services that are responsive and sensitive to an organization’s culture and specialized needs.
About the Job
HR Dynamics is currently seeking a Junior Level recruiter to join our Staffing Devision. The Junior Recruiter will work proactively on multiple client recruitment needs through the combination of solid project management skills & quality search execution, displaying an ownership mentality. This includes managing client & candidate relationships, leading and/or participating in process improvement initiatives, and ensuring business hiring needs are satisfied.
Responsibilities will include:
- Source, screen and assess candidate experience, professional competencies, and cultural fit as it relates to the role he/she is being considered for
- Researching professionals within several industries and targeting them for career upgrade
- Putting people to work through recruiting and filling job orders with a variety of clients.
- Networking potential candidates for career match
- Solicit candidates via phone, internet, social events
- Maximize internal recruiting tracking system to full potential
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in an proactive marketing or sales setting
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills
- Self-sufficient and results driven
- Ability to take initiative and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Adaptable, flexible, hard working and reliable
To Apply Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org