Corporate Paralegal - Prestigious Hedge Fund!! (closed)
Prestigious and well known Hedge Fund is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to assist with the following:
- Draft resolutions and maintain books and records for the fund’s various affiliates
- Work closely with the fund’s attorneys to coordinate the execution and management of ISDA, prime brokerage and other counterparty and transactional documentation
- Assist attorneys in drafting and maintaining various agreements
- Frequent interaction with personnel in the operations, accounting, investor relations areas
- Maintaining Legal Department filings
- Assist in preparation of SEC filings
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a corporate or investment fund paralegal at a top law firm or investment fund
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding educational and professional achievement
- Possess an interest in a career in law or finance
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, self-sufficient, organized and assertive; will actively take ownership of projects and functional areas; and will consistently demonstrate solid follow-through.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be considered.