Director Business Finance/Management Accountant - Transaction Banking
This is a Global and highly visible role as part of a developing Business Finance Transaction Banking team to support Global Product Team in a fast paced expansion phase
- Support monthly forecast and month-end process as well as annual budget process.
- Design product and business profitability framework, including Working Profit, EP, ROARC, customer profitability,...
- Revenue Origination reporting and analysis.
- Ongoing performance measurement of 3 key pillar of TB Business Model: Growth, Consistency, Profitability.
- Designing and implement Product Control framework.
- Ensure accounting and financial control policies are implemented for all TB products, with focus on correct and consistent Revenue recognition.
- Designing and implement Product profitability framework.
- Provide value added analysis to maximize product returns, resource allocation and capital utilization.
MIS standardization and evolution
- Partner with the business to ensure MIS are meeting expectation to drive performance.
- Always strive to develop MI that can be replicable and deployed across the network.
Customer profitability and insights
- Leverage Customer Profitability tool to develop value-added analysis
- The objective is to provide insights to the business to understand customer level return, geographic coverage, cross-sell efficiency, capital efficiency, account loading, sales efficiency,
Balance Sheet Management
- Act as key linkage with ALM (Asset and Liquidity Management) business finance to ensure alignment on FTP policies and drive understanding of margin impacts.
- Work with ALM to ensure Liabilities are managed efficiently.
- Develop and implement framework that allow senior management to ensure resources are allocated to the best initiatives. This includes post investment review as well as investment decisionning.
- Review and sing-off on behalf of Business Finance all new Project Approval Requests (PAR) for Cash and Securities Services.
Business Finance support in our key regions.
- Leverage relationship across network to ensure appropriate business finance support is provided to regional and country Heads of TB
B.A. in Business, Finance or Accounting
Highly proficient computer skills, including Excel, OLAP and ability to manage and transform data into information
Minimum of 10 years Business Finance experience required preferably within the financial services industry
Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience required preferably within the financial services industry
Ability to work within a highly matrixed environment
Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
Ability to influence the business partners and identify opportunities to further leverage budgets/forecast targets
Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment
Ability to demonstrate the Banks values in achieving objectives
For further information please call Komal on +65-6323 5124. To apply please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted