Solutions Architect (Healthcare) (closed)
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Term: Direct (no contract involved)
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $70-80k
At Brightwing (formerly Resource), we are motivated by a sincere desire to help others. We have been helping people and organizations align people with the right jobs for over 35 years. We do this by learning what makes you special. What are your aspirations? Your values, priorities, and environments where you perform at your very best? The answers provide clues as to which specific opportunity and organization will fit who you are as a unique individual, not just what you can do as an employee. Our passion for people is evident; we have been named a Best and Brightest place to work for two years in a row.
An insurance company specializing in group health and life products, we are proud to offer leading edge products including: Medical Plans, Prescription Drug Plans, Dental Plans, Life Insurance.
Our rating philosophies, built by years of specialization and experience in managing health care plans, combined with our sophisticated claim processing system ensures our clients receive prompt and accurate information.
By combining the experience of our staff, who specialize in health care and keeping in the forefront of the latest technology, we have developed a system to hold medical costs down for the benefit of our clients. Our sophisticated claims processing system is second to none in the industry, providing prompt and accurate information. Not one to rest on our laurels, however, every day our team is researching new ways to offer our agents, employers, and members better service, more flexibility, and even better value.
Why would somebody want to work here?
- Gaining experience in the Healthcare Industry (previous experience not required).
- Strong future and career growth options.
- Explosive company growth forecasted (adding 100,000 to their systems-Live Counts)
- Robust Environment - Will not be doing just administration. May do some programming and will definitely work with clients, customers, and end-users.
Overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the customized production reporting for the clinical and/or financial management of various managed care lives. Works collaboratively with other departments, divisions and management to ensure company core strategies are in unison to provide quality data to meet specific customer requests.
- Developing and scheduling the configuration platforms for timely production
- Develop custom analyses to support specific needs
- Conduct analysis on client data as requested
- Work collaboratively to understand the clinical/business needs to manage risk populations
- Work with the vendor to develop specific views/dashboards to assist in ease of use of the Verisk software application
- Recommends updates or revisions as necessary through continual vendor education and customer needs
- Maintains organized documentation of routine deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- Working experience/knowledge of Verisk software
- Knowledge in OLAP, MDX queries, SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of ICD 9/10 and EDI requirements ANSI X12 (835, 837)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology and/or Mathematics required
- Progressive career development as defined through work experience
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate documents such as software application procedures.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of people.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, and talk and hear.
- Vision abilities include prolonged reading and use of viewing computer screens.
Travel Required: Minimal
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org