Duration: 11 months + possibility of extension
Client: Federal Government Sector
Rates: Hourly Rates
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference No: 0103
Innovative People Solutions is an independent supplier of IT & Commercial recruitment and we have successfully aligned our business in a continuous evolving industry in the Australian market since 1988. IPS has a certified management system to the requirements of ISO9001:2008. IPS is committed to excellence, quality and best practice. We have got a proven track record in delivering best services to our Clients as well as candidates.
The Work Includes:
Skilled business analysts are required to act as a common resource to project teams: acting as a single point of contact for clients in the requirements gathering phase, assisting end users to document their requirements and researching their business processes, and in presenting the elicited requirements in a suitable form to guide ICT technical staff in developing business specific solutions.
Business Analysts will perform specialist duties including:
1. Research and document business processes for projects undertaken by the section
2. Prepare the functional requirement and technical specification documents for developers
3. Assist in testing of the developed application
4. Using Microsoft TFS as the repository for all documentation to enable full project lifecycle tracking
To be considered for the position you will have:
• Ability to assess stakeholder support requirements and design appropriate communications and support strategy and plans
• Understanding of business change concepts and processes, and the relationship with the system development lifecycle
• Excellent workshop, presentation and documentation skills,
• Ability to liaise with ICT technical, project and development staff to align the communications and support strategy with the development and implementation activities.
• Demonstrated experience in creating user stories/scenarios within a Microsoft Team Foundation Studio (TFS) environment
• Proven experience with user support tools and methods
• Ability to transfer skills to other members of the ADS team.
• Attention to detail
• Good liaison skills
• High level of analytical skills
• Experience of process documentation
• Experience in project management in the public sector at a very high level desirable
• Adherence to APS Values and Code of Conduct as defined in the Public Service Act 1999, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Code of Conduct for Overseas Service, and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Security
Sounds like what you are looking for...!!
Submit your resume in WORD format to Moni at email@example.com.Alternatively for confidential discussion call Moni on 02-8234 6426.
Send to Friend
Check our Open Roles
call us on 02 8234 6400 for further details