UX - User Experience Designer – Define Next Generation for Mobile and Web Apps (closed)
UX - User Experience Designer – Define Next Generation for Mobile and Web Apps
This is a permanent opportunity to join a reputable fast growth software shop. They are an established enterprise software developer becoming renowned for their mobile and social media expansion. Cool products, international “big name” customers and an energized, fun culture makes this company an interesting choice if you are looking for an opportunity to contribute and grow your career.
Due to an expansion in product line and customer base this newly created role is a great opportunity to make your mark. You will join a newly formed UX team, focus on UX design and collaborate with UI developers to turn your vision into reality.
What you need to have:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, inclusive of:
- UI Design Patterns
- Creating HTML mock-up’s and wireframes
- Web and mobile application UE Design
- Mobile, gaming, or social application experience
- Degree or equivalent in User Interface Design and Communication
What you will do:
- Create User Experience Design from business and functional requirements
- Work with stakeholders and customers to perform usability reviews
- Create HTML mock-ups and wireframes
- Define the UI Design Patterns for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, Development and QA Leads
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
If you would like to consider this role, please send your resume to email@example.com
For information about TEEMA Consulting Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com