Web Analytics and Conversion Manager (closed)
Web Analytics and Conversion Manager
Have you acted as a point person for all web testing? Have you been successful in owning website conversions - and also supporting marketing and SEO efforts with reporting and technical troubleshooting skills? Looking to make a career change in the Los Angeles area? We need to talk!
What you need to bring to the table:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (Economics, Math, Statistics) or Computer Science preferred.
- 3-5+ years in an analytics role (ideally in web metrics)
- 1-2+ years of experience in statistical analytics (with an emphasis in Conversion Rate Optimization)
- 2-3+ years of project management (technical project management a plus)
- 1-2+ years of web development experience with a strong understanding of the DOM, server-side programming, web application architecture and SEO.
- Web development troubleshooting tools: Firebug (FirePHP, FireCookie) / HTTPFox
- Web analytics suites: Omniture SiteCatalyist, KISS Metrics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Website testing platform, examples: Sitespect, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymizer, Google Website Optimizer, etc.
- Statistical modeling/analytics: Monte Carlo simulations, Regression Analysis, etc.
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools
+ A PLUS/Preferred +
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools, Microsoft Excel (VBA for Excel a plus), SQL experience and affinity for data structures and information architecture preferred, Customer Segmentation experience a plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor and report website conversion by traffic source and conversion path
- Define and facilitate website feature requests, enhancements, wire-frames, business systems, resource planning, usability testing and A/B & multivariate testing.
- Contemplate how we can improve conversion, and then lead tests to prove out and achieve improved conversion.
- Provide recommendations related to web analytics, website performance measurement, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Define and pursue ad hoc analyses that help inform future product initiatives.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and provide analytical support to business owners.
- Act as liaison between IT department and Product/Marketing Department. Develop weekly and monthly executive-level reports, synthesized from numerous sources to produce actionable product and marketing insights relating to: consumer behavior, site performance, new feature development and testing, and monetization of testing campaigns.
How to apply:
Please include "Web Analytics and Conversion Manager" in the subject heading of your email.
(NOTE: All qualified candidates will be subject to a background check.)