33256 Designer (closed)
Location: Northridge, CA
Length: 1 Year
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
- Designs and documents complex fixtures, gages, molds, machines, and leads
- Experience with materials and engineering basics
- Follows product drawings, sketches, engineering ideas, and verbal instructions
- Utilizes tooling, machining, and manufacturing methods
A leading medical device company is searching for a Mechanical Drafter to work within the Glucose Sensor Manufacturing Department. The qualified candidate will work on creating and revising drawings, creating engineering change orders (ECOs) and writing validation plans and reports.
- Process engineering change orders
- Create engineering drawings ranging from small fixtures to complete machines
- Develop test plans, reports and other related written documents such as Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operational Qualifications (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) etc.
- Review test procedures (functional, acceptance/qualification) for completeness with regard to technical content, test equipment and test data
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of machines and mechanisms
- Profound knowledge of Solidworks
- Candidate may be asked to complete a voluntary Solidworks Assessment at the time of the interview.
- Experience in the medical device manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in regulatory submissions and FDA regulations
- Experience implementing and understanding GD&T methodology