Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Contract/ Full time
Position: Android Developer
Location: OverLand Park, Kansas
- Design, development, and testing of mobile applications. Test on the latest mobile devices.
- Some applications must be developed in strict accordance with standards or technical specifications. Other applications will have more design flexibility.
- Interface and communicate with Product Management, User Experience & Design, and back office development teams as needed for project.
- Code all aspects of the applications and often design the software architecture. However, a user interface specialist will typically design the UI with special consideration to ergonomics and usability.
- End-to-end testing of the application, including any server components that the app might interface with.
- Utilize agile development methodology.
- 5 years experience in java
- 3+ years experience with embedded or mobile application development.
- Experience developing mobile apps on Android devices.
- Experience using web services (e.g. REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.