District Manager (closed)
Our client, has established itself as a Canadian resource for the country’s best retailers is looking for an experienced District Manager to join their growing retail team.
- Visit all store locations within the district and acts as a liaison between assigned stores and Head Office. Communicates store & merchandise needs to GMM.
- Directs & coach Store Managers related to customer service, staffing levels, merchandising, and store operations.
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational and sales goals
- Perform regular audits within the district to ensure compliance of Store Managers with established company policies, procedures, and standards such as sales standards, fashion merchandising, and inventory control
- Assures the execution of marketing, sales promotion, special events, and promotional activity to maximize sales performance.
- Recruit, train and review staff
- Must be able to analyze existing conditions and recommend and enforce action to ensure stores run in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Must possess the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must have a successful track record as a District Manager
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.
***Sound like someone you know? Refer a friend and benefit from our generous referral reward program.